she wants the d(eadpool movie)
reblog if you LIKE video games, if you LOVE video games, or if you have ALIENATED everyone you KNOW because you REFUSE to talk about ANYTHING ELSE
Anonymous said: You should draw a puma wearing puma shoes.
I fucking lost it here
"Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. I’ll choke you with the same hand I fed you with."
- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wea
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
- για παμε για παμε !
Anonymous said: Have you heard of the evils that happen at Roosterteeth? Such as a game they made out of stalking women? It is horrible! You have to get out of there!
In case you’re serious:
The game is not ‘stalking’ women
You reach an intersection and whichever corner has the most attractive person, you turn. You don’t follow the person. You just turn the direction they were relative to your position. It’s actually rather interesting.
I used to do it in Savannah because WOW there were a lot of hotties and the area was beautiful and fun to explore.
PS - I would be 100% okay with Geoff and Gavin stalking me in a car.
drunk me is the me i really want to be. confident, hilarious and, most importantly, drunk.
and an exceptionally sassy dancer.
Ever accidentally throw something away and then later realize you actually needed it? Haha i did this with my life
i’ve never related to anything more in my life